News:

BB code in posts seems to be working again!
I haven't turned on every single tag, so please let me know if there are any that are used/needed but not activated.

Main Menu

How to remove document structure tags by default?

Started by hana, July 26, 2022, 02:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hana

I want to export Visio documents as PDFs but don't want the document structure tags on.  I know I can uncheck the box each time I wish to convert the document, but is there a way of making this the default?
I'm also curious why would you want a black outline around an image like that?

https://ibb.co/nDY0y7J

Surrogate

Quote from: hana on July 26, 2022, 02:47:47 AMI know I can uncheck the box each time I wish to convert the document, but is there a way of making this the default?
In Visio you can export document to PDF/XPS format via code with ExportAsFixedFormat method. This method have parameters: ColorAsBlack, IncludeBackground and IncludeStructureTags. Each of these parameters have default value, which is TRUE.
You can write simple one line macro like as in the example for change these parameters...

Browser ID: smf (possibly_robot)
Templates: 4: index (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 6: init, html_above, body_above, main, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), Post.english (default), Editor.english (default), Drafts.english (default).
Style sheets: 4: index.css, attachments.css, jquery.sceditor.css, responsive.css.
Hooks called: 183 (show)
Files included: 34 - 1306KB. (show)
Memory used: 1053KB.
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 13: 0.00104s for 26,765 bytes (show)
Cache misses: 2: (show)
Queries used: 16.

[Show Queries]