Timeline milestone and interval "no date" shapes

Started by Paul Herber, May 24, 2009, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindir

Try right clic on your planning bar, configurate the planning  hour formate and un check the box Refresh Automatically the date after moving the interval;

No sure to have the right translation my visio is in French...

Hope it's works!

David.P

Great lindir, thanks -- that worked!

Cheers David.P
--
PS: Warning for anyone messing around with automatic milestones:
Doing things like a "Select-All" and then moving the entire time sheet around on the drawing page re-set all dates on my milestones to some default! I was lucky that I realized it before saving, so I was able to undo the mess.

So be careful.
Visio 2003 for production
Visio 2019

yuyucal

I registered just to get the file  :D Thanks a lot.

VisioLondon

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and would just like to say thank you for all the help on here.

I have downloaded your milestones with no dates and these are really handy, however I was wondering if it is possible to go one step further and remove the text and connector lines as well as the dates. The reason I ask is the Visio I am creating has multiple milestones and therefore will quickly become 'overcrowded' if I keep this information.

Please can you help?

Many thanks,

Andy

Jeb Raitt

I have the same problem discussed earlier.  My client wants a Visio timeline diagram without calendar dates, just Day 1 --> Day 60. 

I'm using Visio Professional 2016.  I tried your No-date shapes and they won't work, probably a compatibility problem between versions.