Master/Shape names for shapes drawn with the shape tools

Started by Paul Herber, July 24, 2012, 09:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul Herber

Currently any shapes drawn using the shape tools on the toolbar/ribbon are given generic names like
Would it not be better to give the shapes more useful names line Toolbar Rectangle or Toolbar Freeform?
Oh yes, and put a suitable master into the document stencil at the same time.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -