Audio Visio Shapes for Stage Planning

Started by wapperdude, September 18, 2008, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wapperdude

:o  Yes, there is a world beyond the wacky.  Here is a collection of all sorts of shapes useful for planning stage setups. 
Visio 2019 Pro

wapperdude

Updated the audio shapes to be more self-consistent in sizing, the keyboard was huge!

Updated the microphones to include the color brown.  Updated the wind instruments, they now glue to the people, and the people glue to the chairs.

Added the 3D speaker smart shape, and some useful shapes:  music stand & light, hot spot speaker. 

Created smart shape universal boom arm stand:  1.)  select either round or tripod base, 2.) extend shrink boom arm without resizing entire shape, 3.) independent rotation of tripod base.

The drawing shows a setup that I used this weekend for Sunday Christmas concert.  Beware, some of the shapes are old symbols, to lazy to clean it up.  The stencil has all of the latest shapes.

Enjoy!
Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

wapperdude

Based upon Visio public forum question, here's a macro, adapted from Visio Guys  :o PolarArray routine  ;).  The PolarArray routine would place objects in a complete circle, this macro places them in a circular arc.  Both macros use the 3 o'clock position as the starting reference for the macro.  Both macros require that the object to be placed is already selected.  Best results for the ArcArray routine will be achieved if the reference object is also oriented such that it is facing the 9 o'clock direction.

Enjoy!
Wapperdude

If you have problems, blame Chris, even though he knows nothing about this!   :D
Visio 2019 Pro

wapperdude

::)

OK, this is really freaky, I know I re-posted this earlier today...but, seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, I couldn't leave the macro alone, so, this updated version has: 
1.) option to do full circle or arc
2.) to count the shapes or not
3.) a lot of error checks including whether or not you've selected a shape before proceeding.   :o

Now, you only have me to blame.   :P

Sorry for any inconvenience.  Hmmmm.  I said that before...  ???

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

Paul Herber

You did. I saw it! My password got refused twice this evening and I had to redo it, must be a database glitch

Sorry for any inconvenience.  Hmmmm.  I said that before...  ???
Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book 4 I think)
(God's last message to his creation) We apologise for the inconvenience.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

wapperdude

It's been awhile since I've updated the stencil, so here it is.  More musical instruments!

Had to zip the Visio file to meet the 500Kb limit.

Enjoy.

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro