News:

BB code in posts seems to be working again!
I haven't turned on every single tag, so please let me know if there are any that are used/needed but not activated.

Main Menu

can't move selected shapes

Started by yadaaa, May 22, 2010, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yadaaa

all I want to do is:
select all
drag it around and place it where ever I want.

can't do that. can't figure why. no locks on layers or object.
file attached.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yd5ty2nybiw/test.rar

Thanks

Yacine

Hi,
if you group the whole drawing, you can move it. In fact there are some protect shapes.
Centering the drawing also worked.

I've never used these shapes, does anyone know how the dimensions are displayed only when the shape is selected?

Cheers
Yacine

yadaaa

Thanks

those are not dimensions, but measuring aids. if you want dimensions, you add them separately.
It's a floor plan, metric one.

Yacine

OK, but how do they work? I didn't find it in the shapesheet.
Yacine

Jumpy

I think there is a addon behind it. At least the shapes start one with ADDONWARGS, when droped on the page....

Yacine

Some sort of event handling...switch text on if shape is selected?
Yacine

Jumpy

I would think so. Once the addon is activated it stays activated and monitors the events it has to react to.

Many of the addons that work this way are really usefull tools, but sometimes I miss something, or I want to use the functionality different from it's original purpose, so it would be nice, if they were documented somewhere or would provide interfaces.

Browser ID: smf (is_webkit)
Templates: 4: index (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 6: init, html_above, body_above, main, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), Post.english (default), Editor.english (default), Drafts.english (default).
Style sheets: 4: index.css, attachments.css, jquery.sceditor.css, responsive.css.
Hooks called: 247 (show)
Files included: 34 - 1306KB. (show)
Memory used: 1107KB.
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 13: 0.00155s for 26,766 bytes (show)
Cache misses: 2: (show)
Queries used: 17.

[Show Queries]