I seem to have lost Visio when I upgraded to Win 11

Started by Jennifer, February 20, 2024, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Now that I am retired, I don't use Visio as much as I used to. So when I replaced my Win 10 laptop with a new Win 11 laptop several months ago, I didn't notice that I no longer have Visio. I had it on the Win 10 laptop and I am pretty sure I wasn't paying extra for it.

What do I have to do to get it on my new laptop? I do have Office 365, but from what I have read online, that does not include Visio. Is the no "grandfather" provision that allows those of us who have had Visio as part of Office for a hundred years to continue?

It looks like there is now a web-based version, but I would prefer one that runs on my laptop.

Thanks

PS: I find it odd that "Visio" is flagged as a spelling error in this forum! 🤔😯😄
Using Visio 2019, part of Office 365 on Windows 10

Paul Herber

Do you still have the installation disc for Visio?

Quote from: Jennifer on February 20, 2024, 05:37:10 PM
PS: I find it odd that "Visio" is flagged as a spelling error in this forum! 🤔😯😄

There is no spelling check on this forum. It must be something on your computer that does a spell check on whatever you type anywhere!

Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

Jennifer

Hmmm... I had that laptop for many years. I don't recall ever having an installation disk. I think I downloaded it. I'll check...
Using Visio 2019, part of Office 365 on Windows 10