I want grouped symbol to appear as one symbol for resizing entire symbol

Started by Silpa, April 08, 2021, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silpa

I want grouped symbol to appear as one symbol and to change the size of that whole symbol without changing size of inner symbols.

I have been trying to protect the attached grouped symbol for the past three days.

The problem is that even after locking when I resize this symbol, the shape inside of the circle (the one looking like an inverted S) is resizing each time I increase the size of the overall symbol.

Please could you help me solve the issue?

I want grouped symbol to appear as one symbol and the size of that symbol without changing the size of inner symbols

Kind regards,
Silpa

Surrogate

Hi, Silpa !
Just check your attachment: so many groups.
Quote from: Silpa on April 08, 2021, 04:44:15 PMthe shape inside of the circle (the one looking like an inverted S)
This is shape which contain one text symbol. You can insert this symbol into circle, you don't need group...

Silpa

Hi thank you soo muchhhh for helping me out :) :) :) :) :) :) :)...I have been trying out for three days...

I still didn't understand how you fixed my error..please could you explain to me once more or provide me a youtube video link which shows the concept you were explaining..

Surrogate

Quote from: Silpa on April 08, 2021, 06:35:20 PMprovide me a youtube video link which shows the concept you were explaining..
i record this video for you.

I am sorry, i am Russian. My english speech is ugly  :(
Hope you can understand it after you watch my actions in video (not speach)

Silpa

Tons of thank you for taking the time to record the video and provide me a link...you are so kind and helpful....TONSSS OFFF THANKYOUUUUU  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I watched the video and concept is clear to Me now...so much relief :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kind regards
Silpa