Visio on web page - change frame on chosen box

Started by Bjaarken, January 05, 2021, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjaarken

Hi,
we have done a solution where you can add a Visio-drawing and add it to a SharePoint online page and connect web parts to show both files, list-items, links and other things depending on what box you choose.

BUT, where ever we publish the solution it always ends up showing this blue frame (on chosen boxes) which have me thinking that it´s not connected to the browser and perhaps more the visio drawing it self and some default value. And i can´t figure out which setting it might be. Any ideas?? Can´t seem to find anything in the ShapeSheet!

I´ve attached an image showing the blue frame when clicked on. Could I change the layout of that or hide it?

Regards, Fredrik

Nikolay

Don't quite understand the problem. This blue box marks the selected shape right? If you don't have it, how do you know that a shape is selected then???

Bjaarken

Well yes Nikolay that's true. But when you use different shapes the blue really stands out and we would like to change the color on the frame or make it less visible but still there if you know what i mean.

Perhaps use the theme of the SharePoint-site.

Nikolay

I don't think you can change the selection color in Visio Online, I've never seen anything but blue actually.

wapperdude

If I'm not mistaken, there's never been User control over the selection box characteristics.  It is what it is. 

Visio 2019 Pro