Hi guys, can you test my ozeuss program for Visio program please.

Started by ozeuss, May 11, 2019, 06:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozeuss

Hello friends, nice to greet you.
I'm designing some tools for the ozeuss program that I think will be useful for the common user of the Visio program.

Could you please try it and give me your comments....
There are still many things to do (including help, more help videos, and that the program ozeuss work well in all windows operating systems and with all versions of Visio), but we will do it little by little.
Thank you very much.

https://www.ozeuss.com/

Paul Herber

This might be ok, but I won't trust a binary that is self-signed from somebody who is, with all due respects, to us, totally unknown, and with a picture of a phone as the starting image on the web page any potential users will just assume this is a phone app and go away immediately.

You need to get the English on your web page up to standard as well.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

Nikolay

It's a bit obscure what your app is good for. And the digital signature, yes. You probably need one if you want people who don't know you personally to install your app.
There are too many prompts that the app is suspicious.

You don't seem to have "contacts / about" or "privacy policy" on your site, it looks basically anonymous - this is against GDPR law now, as far as I know, it's not "wild west" anymore :)
Also, Visio is mostly used by companies, anonymous is a no-go in this area.

Other than that, isn't $10 / month a bit pricy - Visio itself costs almost the same?

The last thing, you might consider hiring a website designer... Me too, btw...
The color palette and font sizes look a bit psychedelic. Or maybe you are from Amsterdam?

Well, welcome to the world of business  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xzO7E606Jc

ozeuss

Quote from: Paul Herber on May 11, 2019, 11:08:53 AM
This might be ok, but I won't trust a binary that is self-signed from somebody who is, with all due respects, to us, totally unknown, and with a picture of a phone as the starting image on the web page any potential users will just assume this is a phone app and go away immediately.

You need to get the English on your web page up to standard as well.
Hello Paul Herber, nice to meet you.
Thank you very much for your comment.
Yes, I know auto-signed my certificate is not very reliable, so in a few days I will try to sign it through a company that is dedicated to it (it is expensive for me). I still hope you can try the ozeuss program.
My name is Alberto GarcĂ­a. And I'm from Mexico City.
I speak Spanish, and my English, unfortunately is not the best (I translated everything from https://www.deepl.com/es/translator), but I will try to improve it on the site ozeuss.
I'm going to change the image of the phone today, since I tried to put an image of the ozeuss program, but the truth is, the image of the ozeuss program was not as nice as the original sidney theme.
Please, any other suggestion let me know, and thank you again for your comment.

Paul Herber

Hello Alberto, welcome to the Visio Guy site, your English in your last post was almost 100% perfect, you don't want to hear my Spanish!
When a user visits a website if there is a significant ambiguity concerning the webpage contents then the concensus is that the viewer will depart without going any further! So, getting the English "spot-on", as we say in the UK, is obligatory.
Certificates are expensive, my certificate was expensive, it's one of those costs one has to bear unfortunately. When I had a company it was easy as the company had a governmental status and this allowed the certificate process to be easily validated. Now I work as self-employed I had to pay a Public Notary a significant sum to get documents validated and faxed to the certificate registrar.
Not helped by the facts that I had only just moved house and had no utility bills in my name at that time. A pain in the proverbial.
If you are in the market for a code-signing certificate then I can recommend the people I use (I have no connection and receive no income from recommendation, just a happy user):

https://codesigning.ksoftware.net/

The US$84/year will do the job for you.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

ozeuss

Hello again Paul Herber, thanks for the link tip. I hope in 2 or 3 weeks to be able to process the certificate.
At the moment, I will be updating the help for the ozeuss program, and I will make some help videos for it.
Thanks again for your comments, they are very helpful.

vojo

hmm

I watched the youtube video of moving shapes around.  I really didn't understand what you were trying to accomplish
In my mind (special needs or not), I would think moving shapes means a shape moves in relation to others.  It seemed to me
this was about moving the viewing window around.   That has value but I think the more interesting movement is
showing shapes moving (like the steam engine post here from years back).

BTW, black backgrounds make it hard to see what is going on.

This may well be an excellent add on...it just might be that the examples need to be cleaner (for guys like me) to digest.

ozeuss

Hello vojo, nice to meet you
Yes, you'll right, this tool in particular is for moving the viewing window around, and don't for moving shapes (Although in the future I also have planned to implement that function of shapes movement to the ozeuss). My mistake. I will correct it later.

What is one of the purposes of this tool?
Well, one of the purposes will be to be able to make a slide show, something similar to what is done in programs like Powerpoint.
You add all the "different views of the windows" (hiperlinks) to the form of hyperlinks, you modify every detail of the views, zoom, speed of movement, repetitions, etc (or you use the default values). To finally make the animation and have a presentation. The uses for this tool can be many more, but little by little I will comment on it.

Thanks a lot for you comment, please try the ozeuss program. You may find something that helps you in your daily use of Visio.

ozeuss

Hello Friends
I want to tell you that today I will begin the process to obtain the security certificate for the ozeuss program. But I don't know how long it will take.

If you want to start testing the program ozeuss, I put this video of how to install the Ozeuss Program in Windows 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UINW4vr1Y8&feature=youtu.be (the process is similar in Windows 10, but with different messages)

In a while I will upload another video of other functions of the program ozeuss that still do not have a help video on the site ozeuss (this video will contain examples of the functions of fast, slow and linear motion; Copy and exact multiple motion of Shapes)
Greetings