Lab Equipment Stencil

Started by Stefan, March 06, 2009, 05:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan

I have drawn a stencil with some laboratory equipment , attached is a pdf to indicate what they look like, if anyone would interested in a copy of the visio file drop me an e-mail.
Stefan 

Stefan

Note the flask to the right of the microscope has a level of liquid content but has not printed through on the pdf

wapperdude

Nice collection.  Why not just add the stencil or drawing to your post.  That way those who want it can grab it and you won't get bombarded by requests?
Visio 2019 Pro

Stefan

As requested sencil attached

Stefan

Stefan

New set, with nearly 50 shapes on the stencil

cfranklin

I cannot open the most recent template - something about the rar extension? Is it the same as the zip template just above it? Thanks.

Paul Herber

Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

marifrances

Your lab equipement stencil is EXACTLY what I was looking for.  Your shapes are wonderfully rendered line drawings.  Very nicely done.  I truly appreciate your generosity!!

Stefan

Thank you for your comments, I am pleased you are able to utilise them  I have dozens of stencils for many applications, which I have created when I could not find any suitable on line.
Stefan

pmauricio

Thanks for your stencil. It will help my son in his GCSE chemistry homework

chefdimo

Quote from: Stefan on March 06, 2009, 05:44:56 PM
I have drawn a stencil with some laboratory equipment , attached is a pdf to indicate what they look like, if anyone would interested in a copy of the visio file drop me an e-mail.
Stefan

Hi.  Please send me a copy
Thanks

Paul Herber

Stefan has posted the file in a .rar file, message 4 onwards in the thread.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

janzmania

Excellent drawings. Exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you so much!!!

:)