Need help correcting a Cisco stencil

Started by Co_Man, May 23, 2016, 05:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Co_Man

Hello World,

I'm looking to see if anyone can help me fix the resolution of a stencil originally created by Cisco. Normally don't have issues with their stencils, but the one for the 3650 switch is messed up from my pov. Each and every one of the shapes in the Visio diagram is fine, it's when it's saved as a pdf that the resolution is clearly blown out. It's almost like the stencil itself has a property incorrectly set or it was just created at a different resolution from every other one of their stencils.

I've tried the different things like trying to create a new master and saving a new png from a screen shot of the shape. Would it help maybe just to create a new stencil or even duplicate an existing one and creating new masters of all the shapes?

If someone in the know wouldn't mind trying to duplicate my issue and let me know if there is a fix, I would very much appreciate it. I can provide the .vss if need be.

Thanks for your time.

Surrogate

Co_Man

Visio 2016 - Visio Pro for Office 365. Although, you may be on to something, because if I'm not mistaken company wide we've run in compatibility mode for some time. Let me double check using with updated file version. I'll get back...

Surrogate

IMHO it is impossible !
Blurry images in major problem of Visio 2013 and 2016 too. Look more...