Author Topic: Interactive DIP Switch Shape  (Read 36405 times)

zhuravsky

Re: Interactive DIP Switch Shape
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 02:08:36 AM »
Here you are.
12 DIP switches

dkcorreia

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 02:53:13 AM »
This is so very helpful!  I cannot wait to impress my team with this.  I am having one more issue.  When I slide it down to 4 switches and save it as SVG (which is our standard format for graphics in imported into FrameMaker) it saves the extra white space on the right.  Do you know of a fix for this?  I so appreciate your time.

zhuravsky

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:24 AM »
Hm..
I'm sorry, I've created this DIP-switch so long ago that I already do not remeber its internal structure. If I did that white rectangle then it was necessary. I will check if it is possible remove it or not (sure that possible). Wait please.

zhuravsky

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »
Modified DIP-switch without white area

dkcorreia

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 05:11:51 PM »
That is sooo close.  When I save it it still saves that extra unused space on the right side.  I appreciate your help so very much.  I need to learn how to do this fancy stuff.  I don't want to take up any more of your time.  THanks SO MUCH zhuravsky!! 

zhuravsky

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 01:12:24 AM »
Actually that space is not "unused". In this area shape keeps unvisible switches. Idea is following: when you move "Size" control shape checks if X-coordinate of "Size" control > then X-coordinate of "
Switch-nn" control and if not then corresponding switch changes to invisible state. This means that switch still occupies some extra space, but it is not visible.

phil2

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2014, 05:56:19 AM »
I can see by the dates that I'm late to the game again, but hey nice work!  It may seem simple, but this impressed my little group of users.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:57:54 AM by phil2 »

hidden layer

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2019, 10:56:06 AM »
Hi there,
just stumbled across this older thread...

I had the same question and I solved it in Excel the other way round. just type in a number and the Position of the Switches will be shown. then you can copy it to somewhere else as a pic.

have fun
hl