I can not save a file as an html

Started by kneary01, July 27, 2015, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kneary01

OK  I am prepared to be yelled at but I can't find an updated post where Visio 2010 hangs when trying to save as a html file. I have let the program run over night and the progress doesn't budge.
I have disabled all macros and unchecked the add on's (add in's) button, I have also set the Microsoft XPS Document Writer as the default printer. In the past we have had to split the pages within the file to make a smaller file and this worked, now I seem to be right back there (this does not happen on all files that I save to html format. I have uninstalled the program then reinstalled multiple times along with trying Visio 2013 and I still get the same results. I also have the problem of Visio closing ...I have to manually use the Task manager to close the program.

Can someone PLEASE either point me to the proper post or tell me a solution to this problem?

Thank you

Paul Herber

Disabling addons won't help as the SaveAsHTML is an addon. Best to re-enable whatever you've disabled.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/