Visio Users Introduce Yourselves!

Started by davidoff, January 11, 2009, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainfordr

Hi All,

Just a quick hello, I've been coming here quite a lot for answers so it seemed rude not to.

I've only been messing about with Visio for a few weeks but it's got some interesting and frustrating components to it!

I'm enjoying getting under the hood with VBA though.

Not to parrot everyone who comes here but this site is an amazing resource so thanks Paul and all the regular posters!

Cheers!

Rob

ragnar01

Hi all

Long time Visio user ...pretty sure I still have some documentation with Shapeware on the cover - but always been a user of only the most basic functions (using the green stencil template metaphor...)

Now I think I can use the program to help with some more complicated stuff and this forum looks like the place to ask questions to see what is possible ...or not.

Looks like there is a lot of useful info and competent people here to help with my stumbling towards the next level.

Ragnar

shunyun

I'm an IT architect, been Visio user and only recently trying to make better use of it.  Written some VBA, created some templates, smart shapes, etc. so I'd say I'm at an intermediate level but clearly a lot to learn.  Look forward to helping each other!

Shunyun
Shunyun

AnotherNoOne

Hi,
i´m Niclas, im working for a Media Technology Company and use Visio (nearly) only for work.
Another_Noone

Just some weirdo on the Interwebs.

UKpat

Hi guys

After using Visio to create diagrams for years, I'm just starting to delve deeper into learning about the shapesheet, and connecting data to objects.

Patrick :)

Ed H

Hello from Minnesota

I'm a complete noob trying to get up and running on what seems to be a very useful tool. Dataflow through a Access/Excel application.

Ed

sambella

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Visio and learning the ropes.  I've been using it for about a month for technical documentation. This forum seems like a great resource, so I just registered. I've posted a question in the general section already.  :D

Susan
Somewhere in Florida

dariusvw

Greetings all

From Sunny South Africa well it is actually raining at this moment, but it is sunny in general.

Been using Visio off and On for a few years, but mainly for Org charts and the like.
Now i have a bigger project so i have joined you in the hope that you can point me at the right learning resources.

DvW  ;D

nasps

Hello everyboby

From the westernmost point of europe, Portugal, I salute you all.

I'm currently working with Visio to basically produce the most part of technical documents in the company I work in.

Hope to get more knowledge around here.

Thank you all

Jeb Raitt

Compared to some of you, I feel like something of a dilatant. 

I've been using Visio for creating process flow charts, organizational charts, and graphics, both professionally and for my hobby, heraldry.  I've been able to create some very workable heraldic designs using Visio.

I joined this forum because I've been asked to do some things with Visio that I haven't done before.

I live and work in Norfolk, Virginia, USA.

bnath001

Hello,

I am Nath and new to Visio.

Want to learn how to put diagrams using visio.

thank you

N11284

Hi all

John here from Ireland. I've been using Visio on and off for years. I come here when I want to find answer for a tricky question and find this forum very useful.

Regards

hill041

Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel, I've used visio for about three years and have come here to seek answers to the questions that i stumble across when making visio templates and add ins. I am a big fan of the ShapeSheet functionality in particular, I find it so easy and love that it does not prompt "Security Questions!" about macros and scare the people i make templates for!

Hope to chat soon,

Daniel.

TomasLarsson

Tomas Larsson from Sweden.
Been using Visio since version 3.
Mainly doing PID and similar types of drawings.

Yacine

Hey, a PID colleague. There aren't that much around here. Would love to see your work. Welcome to the forum.
Yacine