ShapeSheet Watch - ShapeSheet on steroids =)

Started by Nikolay, December 01, 2013, 03:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yacine

Hi Nikolay,
it seems like wix cannot be run on visual studio express editions. Would you happen to know a work around?

Cheers,
Yacine
Yacine

Nikolay

Quote from: Yacine on December 24, 2013, 03:08:14 PM
Hi Nikolay,
it seems like wix cannot be run on visual studio express editions. Would you happen to know a work around?

Cheers,
Yacine

Hi Yacine, unfortunately Visual Studio Express does not support extensions (any extensions)..
I did not try to build on Express. You could try to build from command line though.
I.e. just running b.bat could do (did not test it on Express though)

jbrooks

wapperdude

Visio 2019 Pro

qholmes

I have no idea if there is any development on this amazing tool.. thanks I love it.

But I was using it to edit Actions and the Checked cell wont accept more than 11 characters or something.. it would not let me put in the full formula. I had to open up ShapeSheet to do it. Then it will dis play it though.

Thanks for making this. I love it!

Q

Nikolay

Hi qholmes,
Although I haven't done anything to this tool for a few years I believe, I am still here :D

Could you please provide more info (or maybe send the file / screenshot) so that I can understand what the issue is and hopefully fix it?
Also, the tool is open-source, so in principle, anyone can fix the thing :)

qholmes

Here you go. made a video.. I wonder if its to big to attach.

Oh yea way too big. only allowed 500k.

so attached a picture.

The issue it turns out is that I can not set this cell to be equal to something. You can see in the image it is =0.. which I did in Shape Sheet. If I try in Sheet Watch after I type = any other key just deletes the = sign... strange.

If I had the ability I would update it myself. I have not done any code except for scripts in a long time.

Thanks again for this!!

Q

scott

Nikolay: Can I point ShapeSheet Watch at the PageSheet? Sorry if I missed that somewhere, but when I click a page, the Mask field is empty.

Nikolay

Hi Scott, I don't think this is possible to feed it with PageSheet, it just tracks the selected shape now...

But now since the app moved the project code to github, would you mind adding a feature request for this, so that I don't forget? 
I'll definitely add that, just don't know when.

https://github.com/nbelyh/ShapeSheetWatch/issues

Basically, I will probably add all feature requests from this topic :)

scott