Grouped Shapes don't change color

Started by Kimko, March 06, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimko

Hi,

my code moves shapes from layer A (black color) to layer B (green color), which works perfectly fine for ungrouped shapes. In the case of grouped shapes, they also change the layer correctly but don't change their color. However, when I select the grouped shapes and open the window where I can change the layer manually (don't know the name in the english visio version, see in picture), I can see the new layer is correct and just by clicking "ok" without changing anything, the shapes do some kind of "refreshing" and the color changes to the correct one. I tried recording a macro for this action, but it didn't work.
Is there some VBA-Code to somehow "refresh" the shapes? Unfortunately ungrouping the shapes first is no option.

Thanks for your help.

Surrogate

Hi, Kimko !
You want change color of line or fill color ?
For change fill you need use custom fill pattern, please look at my video:

Kimko

Hi Surrogate,

I fill the Shapes, which also works perfectly fine for ungrouped shapes. Just having problems with the grouped ones.

Surrogate

Try this file, it works. But not for black-layer ! Only green and red works fine

Kimko

Thanks. Your code didn't solve my problem directly, however your line "ssh.CellsSRC(visSectionObject, visRowLayerMem, visLayerMember).FormulaForceU" brought me on the right way. I think I am on the right way no  ;)