Bar graph programming help

Started by John Distai, August 20, 2013, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Distai

Hi.  I'm trying to program a shape to be a bar graph. 

If you click on the overall shape in the attached file and enter the shape data, you can enter values for the percent of items that are True Positive and True Negative.  The graph will update with bars representing the length corresponding to these values.

If you enter a pair of numbers that have a sum less than 100%, an additional bar appears to indicate the percent of False Positives.

This was working fine until I dragged it into my Stencil area and made it a stencil.  Now when I use it, the False Positive graph extends beyond outline of the background box.  Clicking on the False Positive graph shows that the size of the shape is where it's supposed to be, but the fill ends up way outside the container.

Any idea what's going on and how to fix it?

Thanks!

John Distai

I have a version that now works.  I had to mess around with the control point areas.  However, when I move this and save it to the stencil, the red part disappears when I drag it back on the page.  Is this a bug?

John Distai

This one works.  The problem was in the Controls section and the Width and Height settings of where the lines went.