News:

BB code in posts seems to be working again!
I haven't turned on every single tag, so please let me know if there are any that are used/needed but not activated.

Main Menu

PARENT TIMELINE

Started by samijoe, October 04, 2012, 07:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samijoe

Hi all,

apologies - but i am trying to self learn here.

i have used the timeline template. created 2 expanded timeline already with no problems. Now when i get to the third one i keep getting an error that says "the begin and end dates must be within the parent's beginning and end dates"

but when i click on the main timeline i am within these dates????? have tried to change the dates several times and nothing works from beyond my second expanded timeline????

have attached doc as reference

wapperdude

How are you adding the 3rd expanded timeline?

Are you dragging and dropping or doing a copy / paste.  Dragging and dropped worked fine for me.  Copy and paste only allows the new shape to have dates equal to or within the dates of the shape that it was copied from.

HTH
Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

Browser ID: smf (is_webkit)
Templates: 4: index (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 6: init, html_above, body_above, main, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), Post.english (default), Editor.english (default), Drafts.english (default).
Style sheets: 4: index.css, attachments.css, jquery.sceditor.css, responsive.css.
Hooks called: 148 (show)
Files included: 34 - 1306KB. (show)
Memory used: 1079KB.
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 12: 0.00101s for 26,766 bytes (show)
Cache misses: 1: (show)
Queries used: 15.

[Show Queries]