Maintenance Job in Germany

Started by Yacine, May 11, 2011, 03:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yacine

Hi folks,
we developped internaly a solution to improve the creation of project specific P&IDs. We worked with trainees and did this in our spare time.
Despite everybody is happy about what we did, we won't get regular maintenance resources and think about outsourcing that job.
Technically it is not complicated: some Visio, coupled with some VBA. Support from my side is garanteed.
On the organisation side however, I see some hurdles as the subcontractor needs to meet our special requirements (warranties, secrecy, ...).
I have also no idea what payment model needs to be chosen, but that is something that can be worked out.
The work load will probably also not be so high, may be the elimination of some bugs, in bigger intervals the switch from one Visio version to another. It is more to feel the safety to be able to contact some one, in case of problems.

Communication will most preferably be in German, but "beggars can't be choosers"  :D

I will not publish here the name of my employer, but will give more information over PM.
So if someone feels interested, please reply in the forum or via PM.
Looking forward to receiving tons of proposals.
Yacine
Yacine

Visio Guy

Hi Yacine,

Weiss nicht ob ihr je eine Loesung gefunden habt, sizte eigenlich in Muenchen falls ihr noch Hilfe braucht.
For articles, tips and free content, see the Visio Guy Website at http://www.visguy.com
Get my Visio Book! Using Microsoft Visio 2010