Size and Position window

Started by mmulvenna, August 30, 2008, 02:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmulvenna

We use VISIO to generate our drawings for the custom woodworking that we do. As such, our craftspeople use fractions rather than decimals.Does anyone knwo how to access the VISIO "size and position window" in order to modify it contents. I would like to display fractions rather that decimals in the various dimensions that show in the window. I have the coded a VBA routine to convert decimal to fraction but dont know how to access the "size and position window" in order to modify its contents. I know I can put dimension lines in the drawing but I would also like to be able to us the S&P window.

Thanks
Mike

mmulvenna

No Ideas on this from anyone?

I am back in the saddle from an extened vacation so I will have do do some digging. If and when I find anything I will post the results. Thanks to all for at least viewing the original post.

Mike

wapperdude

Rather than trying to modify the Size and Position window, you might try taking the values and create a new display that does a translation from decimal to fraction.  Might be easier/quicker in the long run.  I suspect the Table code is pretty well hidden/buried in the Visio code.

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro