Cant Move Picture

Started by TomasL, March 08, 2011, 08:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasL

Sometimes, not always, for some reason, when I insert a picture I cant move it, resizing is OK, but not moving
my sites:
www.ebaman.com www.enrad.se www.tlec.se

Paul Herber

I can't reproduce this here in Visio 2010.
get Visio into developer mode (ribbon File -> Options -> Advanced -> (General section)
and set Run in Developer Mode.
With a locked picture selected try ribbon Developer -> Protection
and ensure there are no items selected.
Then from the same ribbon Show Shapesheet -> Shape
and ensure there are no guarded formulae on the PinX and PinY cells.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

TomasL

I've checked the Pinx/PinY cells, and they are un-protected, as I said it happens with some pictures, not all.
Had the same problem in 2k7 as well.
my sites:

TomasL

Here is a file that I cant move the graphics in.
my sites:

Paul Herber

Hmmm, if you dig into the group (on the background page) you can get to the point where you can see and select the image.
On the background page, select the frame, menu Edit -> Open ENRAD, select the area in the bottom right corner where the image is, menu Edit -> Open DWG Head, you can now select the ENRAD image, I've had a look at its properties, all seem fine, you can resize it at the top, bottom, left and right edges but it can't be moved with the mouse.
Sorry, I don't have time to look into it any more at the moment.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

TomasL

Yes, I know, I can do everything, except moving it with the mouse
I can type in X an Y Coordinates in the "Size and Position" docker, and it moves all right, but not with the mouse.
my sites: