Anyone have a shape for a hall effect sensor?

Started by dot, June 16, 2010, 02:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Paul Herber

What shape would you be expecting for this? Is there a standard symbol?
If there is then I'll be very interested in creating on.e

Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -