Conditional format Simple Square or Circle

Started by neilmac, April 21, 2010, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeon

so if you input 15.1 it should be the same colour as if it were 15 right? just checking,

i'll start on it

PS: found the PD and TD (24 port) ones aswell as the PD 48 port, but not the PDF one

edit update: the cisco stencils were plain images, so i had to recreate the ports and overlay them on the original image.
so far: ports 1-6 work, need to copy paste for the other 42 ports (tomorrow, right now i'm going home)

vojo

an off the wall idea....since you are looking at a front / real view....why not just color code the cables or links?
Would save you the work of tweaking the stencil and probably would be less busy than color squares partially obscured cables/links.

( I doubt you are really considering trying to put 42 connections on a one of the logical stencil shapes   ;) ;) ;)  ....that would be call self flagilation)

Aeon

got the switches ready, but the stencil is too large to upload.

let me know something if you want it

neilmac

Excellent, can you pando it ?

:>)

Neil at Harryboo dot com

neilmac

Excellent - I have just picked up the stencils and I',m having a play, that's fantastic work, thank you.

I can only see up to number 20 when I view properties, do you know how to get to the ports above that ?

vojo

custom props display is limited to something like 20-25 entries.....need to index to show subsets

something like

action 1: setf(getref(user.index), 1) + docmd(1312)
action 2: setf(getref(user.index), 2) + docmd(1312)

props.data1.invisible = if(index=1, false, true)

props.data20.invisible = if(index=1, false, true)
props.data21.invisible = if(index=2, false, true)

props.data40.invisbille = if(index=2, false, true)
etc.

Can somebody put up a png or jpeg of these shapes....I want to know why I lost out on a beer ;-)