Solid Geometry: a fillable cube

Started by wapperdude, January 28, 2010, 10:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wapperdude

This is an "add-on" to Visio Guy's post, See New Perspectives with 3D Geometry Shapes.  Those are excellent shapes!!!  Unless I missed something, which is quite possible, the shapes are not fillable.  So, here's an adjustable cube that may be filled.  You have to double click to select the desired "face" in order to change it's fill pattern / coloring.

Enjoy.

Wapperdude

PS.:  Edit update.  I forgot to mention that there are three control points to alter the phyiscal characteristics of the cube.  It's proportions are not frozen.  The picture and file have been updated to more clearly illustrate the effects.
Visio 2019 Pro

vojo

and no discussion on 3d shapes would be complete without my shameless plug for the 3D shapes I did   ;D
right click to see all features

wapperdude

Added a little more flexibility.  Now, the vertical sides do not have to remain perpendicular to the horizontal sides.  Well, picture explains most of it.  Yes, there are just 3 control points to move everything around.  This shape is actually kind of fun to play with. 

Enjoy!
Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

Visio Guy

For articles, tips and free content, see the Visio Guy Website at http://www.visguy.com
Get my Visio Book! Using Microsoft Visio 2010