Microsoft will integrate ChatGPT technology in Visio (web)!

Started by Visisthebest, March 12, 2023, 10:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visisthebest

Here's my prediction: Microsoft will also integrate ChatGPT technology in Visio, hopefully not only in the online (web) version but also the desktop!

The question is: in which year will Visio become sentient?
Visio 2021 Professional

Nikolay

Come on. They could not fix the sorting in the Org Chart Wizard in 25 years.
I would rather predict there will be no need for Visio (or us, meatbags) in 20 years  :D

Yacine

"Please generate an animated bubble chart from the file in C:\temp\Data.xlsx, in the style of Hans Rosling, using the usual CI template. Add a print out version for A4 in German and one in Suaheli. Try to emphasize the importance of our last investment. You are free to embellish the results by 5%. Time range: beginning of last year to forecasted end of next year."
;)
Yacine

Surrogate

Quote from: Visisthebest on March 12, 2023, 10:56:34 AM
Here's my prediction: Microsoft will also integrate ChatGPT technology in Visio, hopefully not only in the online (web) version but also the desktop!
I don't think they'll ever add it to the Visio desktop!
I definitely won't see it in my lifetime. I'll either die or they'll bury the desktop application.

wapperdude

Nothing is certain but death and taxes.  ... Where did I put my Dick Tracy wrist radio? 
Visio 2019 Pro

Thomas Winkel

Let's ask ChatGPT itself what it thinks about it...

Respond to the following forum post:
Here's my prediction: Microsoft will also integrate ChatGPT technology in Visio, hopefully not only in the online (web) version but also the desktop! The question is: in which year will Visio become sentient?

I think that it is unlikely that Microsoft will integrate ChatGPT technology into Visio in the near future. Although it may be possible to incorporate some form of AI into Visio, it is more likely that Microsoft will focus on developing more practical applications for AI in Visio. Additionally, there is no set timeline for when Visio may become sentient. It could take several years of development before Visio can become a self-aware program.

Visisthebest

Thomas ChatGPT is contradicting itself, as it also says: " it is more likely that Microsoft will focus on developing more practical applications for AI in Visio"

Quote from: Thomas Winkel on March 13, 2023, 06:10:48 PM
Let's ask ChatGPT itself what it thinks about it...

Respond to the following forum post:
Here's my prediction: Microsoft will also integrate ChatGPT technology in Visio, hopefully not only in the online (web) version but also the desktop! The question is: in which year will Visio become sentient?

I think that it is unlikely that Microsoft will integrate ChatGPT technology into Visio in the near future. Although it may be possible to incorporate some form of AI into Visio, it is more likely that Microsoft will focus on developing more practical applications for AI in Visio. Additionally, there is no set timeline for when Visio may become sentient. It could take several years of development before Visio can become a self-aware program.

Visio 2021 Professional

Surrogate

Quote from: BackToCAD Technologies, LLC in article CADGPTCADGPT - Artificial intelligence Assistant for all tasks related to CAD work and CAD design. Powered by ChatGPT and Expert Robotics Tools. ObjectARX and LISP code Generator. CAD Emails Generator. CAD Support 24/7.

If you have a problem using Autodesk® AutoCAD®, are looking for a variable or a command, if you want to write an email and cannot find the right wording, then simply use our CADGPT.
Artificial intelligence come to AutoCAD!