hyperlink question... PLS HELP

Started by muzt, June 02, 2011, 08:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muzt

Hi; I just want to give a hyperlink to some of shapes in my flowchart. but it has to be like pop-up window. i dont want to see hyperlinked pages when i check whole document.

briefly; i want to develop one page and publish it as PDF. then when i open it as PDF and click on some of boxes in flowchart, related page will open as new window (as jpeg or another pdf page). my document has to be seen as only page but at backround of it, it should have several hyperlinked pages.

and also the file (pdf file) should be only one. i dont want to create folder in my computer that includes all hyperlinked files and main document. all hyperlinked files should be embaded to main file. hope i explain myself clearly.

thanks for your help...

cliff50

I don't think the PDF will work as you describe, because the ones I have used wont support containment of a hyperlink

muzt

actually it generates hyperlinks when i publish the document as PDF. and also it works with PDF. but hyperlinks just work if they ve been linked between pages... :( thanks for your reply. i think i cant handle this issue...

Paul Herber

I don't think shape to shape hyperlinks will work in PDF.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

muzt

thanks Mr.Herber;

can we achive this problem by another method? for example we have 3 pages in our visio project;

1. link one box at page 1 to page 3
2. hide page 3
3. publish visio project as pdf
4. published pdf opened as 2 pages (hidden page will never be seen unless you click the relevant hyperlinked box)

can we hide pages in visio project? (just like powerpoint presentation)