I need a viso developer /mentor. Anyone interested to work?

Started by bazinga, October 23, 2015, 05:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazinga

Surrogate

bazinga

I'm a web developer starting to work on Visio. I'm a complete dumb on this and need someone either to complete the features to be added to existing project or to mentor me on hourly basis.

Surrogate

bazinga

Not sure what you understood but  to make it easy to understand -

1. I am a web/database developer.
2. I want to learn visio development.
3. I need a mentor or experienced visio developer to work on a project.

Hope that makes sense.

Surrogate

i mean visio developer create smart-shapes (which have some visual changes for some conditions) use shapesheets™ functions and write macro or add-ins for automate works in visio.

But macro and shapesheet features and macro don't works when you convert your visio file (vsd or vsdx) in html.

Can you describe what tasks for visio developer you have ?

bazinga

I haven't said I need to convert it to web. It has nothing to do with web.
NO web required. No HTML.

You're mixing up me being web developer with visio.

Lets take it this way.

I am just a normal person. I need a visio developer. (Forget about me being web developer.)

wapperdude

QuoteI'm a web developer starting to work on Visio.

I can see where your comment was misleading.   ;) 

So what you need is someone to either guide you, or to do the modifications to existing shapes.

Is there some way,  other than this post, to contact and discuss your needs...in case someone is interested?

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

Paul Herber

Bazinga, if you are offering work then you really should reply properly to those who respond to you.
Electronic and Electrical engineering, business and software stencils for Visio -

https://www.paulherber.co.uk/

bazinga

Agreed Paul. Now I look at the comment and it does actually seems rude. Although that wasn't my intention. I was just stressing on few aspects.

I'd like to apologize to everyone here and everyone that reads that comment in future. Sorry guys !

wapperdude

Actually, I could see where the confusion came about, and I saw the frustration that resulted.  Apology was good, imagine everyone is OK.

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro