Yes, but just send money to VisioGuy
1 (10%)
I don't do parties.
0 (0%)
Are you kidding!?!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

wapperdude

On Friday, 30 April 2010, let it be known that VisioGuy submitted his 1000th post to this forum.  In recognition of the quality of this forum and the standards that VisioGuy has set, Congratulations!  :D  ;)  :D
Visio 2019 Pro

Visio Guy

Wow, thanks for noticing!

If I had been paying attention, I would have made the big 1-0-0-0 more than just a silly remark (post #1000: Re: Visio Challenge: Connector with ZigZag)

Thanks to all for the appreciation, help, and participation!

And thanks to my Wife and my Mom and my Dad, and all the people of Tacoma, and that guy at the gas station last weekend for pumping our gas, and the ToyTown Orchestra and the Pullacher Blasmusik for keeping the music playing, and Sally Fields, because "She really likes me!" and Cafe Zum Zum for making really tasty lunch, and all the little people, without whom I would have never gone to Hollywood in the first place, and never would have been able to hold this Oscar in my hands!

For articles, tips and free content, see the Visio Guy Website at http://www.visguy.com
Get my Visio Book! Using Microsoft Visio 2010

wapperdude

...hmmm, I think I hear the orchestra playing... ;D

Wapperdude
Visio 2019 Pro

Yacine

... hmm, how can I move my flowers to the the stage?
Yacine

wapperdude

Visio 2019 Pro

Visio Guy

Oh my god, we've got a poll with 4 whole votes! That must be a record on this forum! :)
For articles, tips and free content, see the Visio Guy Website at http://www.visguy.com
Get my Visio Book! Using Microsoft Visio 2010

wapperdude

Yeah!  What's with that?  It's not like there's a fee or an airport security search required!
Visio 2019 Pro

wapperdude

Visio 2019 Pro